- Paperback: 873 pages
- Publisher: F. A. Davis Company; 6th edition (March 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803609469
- ISBN-13: 978-0803609464
Beth-El College of Nursing, Colorado Springs, CO. Handbook shows the reader how to document for government regulations and third-party payers, including the latest JCAHO and ANA standards, identifies DRGs with projected mean length of stay, and uses new and revised nursing diagnoses and updated terminology. Previous edition: c2000. Softcover. DNLM: Patient Care Planning–Handbooks.
Nursing Care Plans – CD ROM – 6th Edition
OVERVIEW: HOW TO USE THE NURSING CARE PLANS CD-ROM
Welcome to the Nursing Care Plans CD-ROM. You now have access to every Nursing Care Plan in these
F.A. Davis books:
- Doenges, Moorhouse & Geissler-Murr: Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Patient Care,Sixth Edition.
- Doenges & Moorhouse: Maternal/Newborn Plans of Care: Guidelines for Individualizning Care, Third Edition
- Doenges, Townsend & Moorhouse: Psychiatric Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Care, Third Edition
- Plus Pediatric Considerations from: Nursing Care Plans, Sixth Edition