By Roby M. Nelson
Publisher: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC
Number Of Pages: 0
Publication Date: 2006-09-01
Sales Rank: 443125
ISBN / ASIN: 0976006316
Binding: Perfect Paperback
Manufacturer: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC
Studio: Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC
Average Rating: 5
Total Reviews: 1
ATI NurseNotes Medical-Surgical is particularly useful to students in nursing programs who spend the greatest amount of clinical time in medical-surgical settings, including acute and long-term care. The book concisely presents selected clinical disorders for each body system within the nursing process framework. NurseNotes Medical-Surgical may also be helpful to nurses facing work transformation or job redesign who must move to a new clinical unit, or prepare for certification exams. Features that make this book stand out from all other Medical-Surgical Nursing Review Books
1. Time-savers: Numerous charts (39), illustrations (18) and pharmacology tables outline a great deal of information in a few pages.
2. Visual: Unique use of icons throughout the content review sections helps important content to stand out.
3. The most up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of a variety of topics, for beginning and advanced nurses already in practice.
4. Self-assessment: Questions and answers at the end of each chapter include fact-packed rationales for each option.
5. FREE DISK containing hundreds of additional practice questions.
6. Each chapter contains: summary of key points, key words, and study and memory aids.
7. Extensive appendices to quickly locate and pull out for study and review separate key topics.
8. Suggestions for student and instructor use of this book.