# Paperback: 380 pages
# Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 17 edition (June 18, 2008)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 007149619X
# ISBN-13: 978-0071496193
# Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
# Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
The ultimate study partner, based on the classic content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
When it comes to preparing for IM certification or recertification/maintenance of certification,there’s no better study tool than the one that bears the Harrison’s name: Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Self-Assessment and Board Review.
Reflecting all the authority and accuracy of Harrison’s 17e content, this guidebook features more than 1000 review questions, along with complete answers and explanations derived from-and cross-referenced to-the parent text. Also included are references to recent journal articles that solidify your understanding of key information.
* Content that closely follows the organization and coverage of the 17th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine
* Over 1000 revised and updated questions simulate those on the primary certification examination in internal medicine
* High-yield content reflects the weighting of subject matter included on the Internal Medicine Examination Blueprint
* Coverage spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
* NEW! Expanded Color Atlas insert
About the Author
Charles Wiener, MD, is the Residency Program for one of the most high visibility training programs in the world, the Johns Hopkins University Osler Training Program. The Harrison’s editors (Fauci, Braunwald, Kasper, Hauser, Longo, Loscalzo), are among the most famous and highly regarded academic physicians in the world.
Password = harrison