Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility, 5th Edition is a concise, easy-to-use handbook for clinicians and a survival guide for Ob/Gyn residents and medical students. It provides useful information for immediate patient care, as well as a basis of practical knowledge for a career in obstetrics and gynecology.
Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility has been a trusted reference for 10 years and is now more complete than ever. For the first time, this valuable reference now contains information on the subspecialties of maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology, and gyn-oncology, as well as a broad base of general medicine information which reflects the changing emphasis of Ob/Gyn as it expands to include primary care for women.
Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility PDA Edition is a necessity for clinicians, Ob/Gyn residents, medical students, and other medical professionals. The reference contains an abundance of information and is now available from the convenience of your Palm or Pocket PC device. Take a look at these features:
* Utilize over 200 tables, flowcharts and figures
* Find what you’re looking for in the comprehensive index
* Conveniently jot down notes within program content
* Jump straight to frequently viewed information using bookmarks
* Examine several operative reports for support information
* Reference the “Spanish Primer” to help resolve a language barrier
* Utilize a full list of common lab values