Just The Facts In Emergency Medicine, PDA Edition is the perfect tool to prepare for in-service or licensing exams, for recertification, or for use as a clinical refresher.
* Effectively condenses Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, 5, for a concise, yet comprehensive review.
* Standardized, bulleted format stresses key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnosis and differential, and ED care and disposition.
* At-a-glance use of prioritized and numbered treatments, quick-reference tables, and key figures assure quick absorption of the material.
* Includes special sections that review the various written exams and provide test-taking tips and strategies.
* Provides state-of-the art information on antiplatelet agents, pain management, stroke management, new treatments for viral disorders, and more.