I was amazed when I go through the first 10…and until the 33rd, I was like speachless.
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
4. The Mercedes-Benz motto is ‘Das Beste oder Nichts’, meaning ‘the best or nothing.
5. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
6. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
7. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
8. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
9. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
10. Dalmatians are born without spots.
11. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
12. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
13. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
14. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
15. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
16. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
17. Google is actually 1 with 100 zeros after it.
18. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
19. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
20. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
21. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting
22. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
23. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
24. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
25. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look like it is smiling.
26. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
27. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
28. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
29. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are:
Mizaru (See no evil),
Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and
Mazaru (Speak no evil).
30. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
31. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
32. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
33. A whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.